Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Question 19: What happens if I install a 20V with webers into my car?

What happens if I install a 20V with webers into my car?

Yang (Old)
Yin (New)
Yin (New)
Yin (Old)
Yang (New)
Yin (New)
The present is embodied in Hexagram 4 - Meng (Youthful Folly): There will be progress and success. I do not go and seek the youthful and inexperienced, but he comes and seeks me. When he shows the sincerity that marks the first recourse to divination, I instruct him. If he apply a second and third time, that is troublesome, and I do not instruct the troublesome. There will be advantage in being firm and correct.

The third line, divided, seems to say that one should not marry a woman whose emblem it might be, for that, when she sees a man of wealth, she will not keep her person from him, and in no wise will advantage come from her.

In the topmost line, undivided, we see one smiting the ignorant youth, but no advantage will come from doing him an injury. Advantage would come from warding off injury from him.

The situation is shifting, but neither Yin (the passive feminine force) nor Yang (the active masculine force) is gaining ground.
Yin (New)
Yin (New)
Yin (New)
Yang (New)
Yang (New)
Yin (New)
The future is embodied in Hexagram 46 - Sheng (Pushing Upward): There will be great progress and success. Seeking to meet with the great man, its subject need have no anxiety. Advance to the south will be fortunate.

No comments: